Joe Biden for President
This November, we must elect a president who will fight for and alongside SEIU members and our families to ensure that we all have the right to join together in unions, regardless of the color of our skin or where we were born. Vice President Joe Biden has a proven record of doing just that and has a plan that meets our Unions for All demands. We are proud to support him because he will:
- Make it easier for working people to have a seat at the table through unions, sign a $15 minimum wage bill, and hold corporations accountable.
- Lead a strong federal response to the coronavirus pandemic that prioritizes the needs of workers, families, and small businesses who are suffering the most, particularly communities of color.
- Ensure everyone has access to quality, affordable healthcare and long-term care. Joe Biden will help make sure healthcare jobs are good, union jobs that are the backbone of the most inclusive middle class in this country’s history.
- Treat immigrants humanely and fairly to ensure they are welcome, safe and free in America, recognizing that their success is necessary for the country’s success.
- Take bold action to transform our economy and democracy so families of every race can thrive.
- Take immediate, bold action on climate change that creates millions of good union jobs and holds corporations accountable for the rampant pollution that is often the worst in communities of color.
Vice President Joe Biden will be the kind of president who will bring working people and our communities together to unrig the rules that have kept us from succeeding. He will lead with empathy and care for what all of us need not just to survive, but to thrive. Together with Vice President Joe Biden, we will break down the systemic racism and exclusion that keeps working families from getting ahead.